Friday, 4 September 2015

New Home, New Start!

Hello there! Today I would like to share with you a card I've made for my best friend who has finally found the house she has always wanted :) And this digital stamp by Tiddly Inks seemed the perfect image for this special card! The card is an 8x8 inch cream card blank. I coloured the image with my much loved copic markers. I used papers by Lily of The Valley from their new "Sunny Side Up" pad, because it's so bright and cheery! I matted the main background paper onto red and then blue cardstock, I then cut a square from a sheet with  the patchwork design and matted and layered onto red cardstock. I then cut a strip of the yellow paper from the pad and adhered to blue cardstock. I left enough card on the edges and used an ekSuccess border punch along the edges. I adhered that over the top of the patchwork patterned paper. On the digi image I sponged a little Broken China distress ink to the top
Of the image to create the look of sky and then did the same with some Peeled Paint distress ink to the bottom of the image to look like grass. I matted and layered not red cardstock and adhered to the centre of the card. I added 3 red and white card candi to the corners then die cut a small scalloped circle of red card and added a Lily Of The Valley New Home sentiment and adhered to the left side of the card. Finally i added a small key to the left corner of the card and added some flower embellishments to the right of the card to balance it out a bit! Thank you for visiting my blog, and hope to be back sharing another card soon.
Hugs, Em xx

Thursday, 3 September 2015

Hello again!

Today I'm going to share with you my latest Lelli-Bot Crafts design team make for the "Ribbons and Bows Challenge". Here I used the Painted Posies kit on an 8x8 scalloped edge cream card blank. I matted and layered a sheet of the cream embossed card stock that comes in the full works kit with some brown card stock and inked the edges with some Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. I then inked the edges of a sheet of 6x6 patterned paper from the kit with the same ink. I added an oval topper from the kit and inked the edges of that too to co-ordinate with the rest of the card. I used a butterfly border die by Joy! Crafts Noor! Design and used some hot pink card stock to coordinate with the inked edges and the pink on the topper. I added that to the 6x6 patterned paper and adhered to the card. Then  I used a butterfly die by Joanna Sheen with some coordinating green card stock to add some dimension to the card. I used the same green coloured ribbon from the kit and added two strips to the bottom of the card and added a bow. In the bottom right corner I added a corner from the kit and then added 3 pink pearls in the top left corner. Finally I used a sentiment from the kit and added to the top right of the card. I hope you like :) I will be back later with another card to share! Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Em xx

Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Ooops Sorry! :(

Apologies for being absent so long after my very first post. I'm going to do my best to keep on top of this! I've so many cards to share with you since I last posted and it just seems such a shame to not share them on here. Especially when my fellow design team member Lisa had worked so hard setting it up correctly for me. So here is my first card I'm sharing with you. This is a cream 8x8 square card blank. The papers I've used are Graphic 45 Gilded Lily 8x8 pad. I've matted and layered onto brown card stock. The stamp is by Santoro and coloured with Copic markers. I stamped her on to a die cut Spellbinders Label 16 and matted that onto same brown card as before. I used Tattered Rose Distress ink to colour the background. I used another label die but don't have the number for that I'm afraid. I matted  that onto a sheet from the Graphic 45 pad and inked the edges with Vintage photo Distress Ink (I did the same with the background papers -forgot to mention). I put some cream lace over the top of some brown ribbon and adhered to the left of the card. I added two embellishments to the left corners of the card stock. The butterflies on the right edge of the card is a die from Joy! Crafts, Noor! Design. I adhered to the card and then added some flowers in the bottom right corner. I cut a corner from another sheet from the paper pad and matted  again onto same brown card stock and added a corner die cut, again Noor! Design. And lastly I added 3 brown pearls into top right hand corner. I hope you like my card :) Thanks for looking!!
Em xx

Friday, 29 May 2015


Hiya! My name is Emma but you can call me Em. Welcome to my first EVER blogpost! I admit I'm a technophobe and don't have a clue how these things work lol so please forgive me if I make a mistake. I'm a very busy Mum of 3 and I've been making cards for 7 years now. And I am honoured to be part of the Design Team for Lelli-Bot Crafts since it started. I love my copics, stamps and I'm addicted to designer papers too <3 
Today I am sharing a card that I've made also for the Lelli-Bot Challenge Blog. The card is 8x8 square blank using the Gothic Grunge kit. The background paper with the skulls and crossbones is from the DCWV Rockstar 12x12 paper stack. All other papers used on the card including the skull topper and feathers,charm, ribbon and black resin rose is all from the Gothic Grunge full works kit available from
Thanks for looking and I hope you love these kits as much as me :)

Hugs, Em xxx