Friday 29 May 2015

Hello!

Hiya! My name is Emma but you can call me Em. Welcome to my first EVER blogpost! I admit I'm a technophobe and don't have a clue how these things work lol so please forgive me if I make a mistake. I'm a very busy Mum of 3 and I've been making cards for 7 years now. And I am honoured to be part of the Design Team for Lelli-Bot Crafts since it started. I love my copics, stamps and I'm addicted to designer papers too <3 
Today I am sharing a card that I've made also for the Lelli-Bot Challenge Blog. The card is 8x8 square blank using the Gothic Grunge kit. The background paper with the skulls and crossbones is from the DCWV Rockstar 12x12 paper stack. All other papers used on the card including the skull topper and feathers,charm, ribbon and black resin rose is all from the Gothic Grunge full works kit available from www.lellibotcrafts.co.uk.
Thanks for looking and I hope you love these kits as much as me :)

Hugs, Em xxx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Em this is a gorgeous card I love this kit and this showcases it perfectly xxx

    ReplyDelete