Thursday 3 September 2015

Hello again!

Today I'm going to share with you my latest Lelli-Bot Crafts design team make for the "Ribbons and Bows Challenge". Here I used the Painted Posies kit on an 8x8 scalloped edge cream card blank. I matted and layered a sheet of the cream embossed card stock that comes in the full works kit with some brown card stock and inked the edges with some Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. I then inked the edges of a sheet of 6x6 patterned paper from the kit with the same ink. I added an oval topper from the kit and inked the edges of that too to co-ordinate with the rest of the card. I used a butterfly border die by Joy! Crafts Noor! Design and used some hot pink card stock to coordinate with the inked edges and the pink on the topper. I added that to the 6x6 patterned paper and adhered to the card. Then  I used a butterfly die by Joanna Sheen with some coordinating green card stock to add some dimension to the card. I used the same green coloured ribbon from the kit and added two strips to the bottom of the card and added a bow. In the bottom right corner I added a corner from the kit and then added 3 pink pearls in the top left corner. Finally I used a sentiment from the kit and added to the top right of the card. I hope you like :) I will be back later with another card to share! Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment